Yool is a rare monster in the game My Singing Monsters, and it can be bred by combining specific monsters together. Here’s a guide on how to breed a Yool:
- Unlock Cold Island: Yool can only be bred on Cold Island, so make sure you have unlocked it. You can do this by purchasing it in the Market using in-game currency or diamonds.
- Obtain the required monsters: To breed a Yool, you need to combine a combination of monsters that have specific elements. The required elements for breeding a Yool are the following:
- Mammoth: This monster has the Cold element and can be purchased from the Market on Cold Island. You may already have it if you have Cold Island unlocked.
- T-Rox: This monster has the Earth element and can be purchased from the Market on Cold Island as well.
- Place the monsters in the right order: To breed a Yool, place the Mammott on the left side of the breeding structure, and the T-Rox on the right side. The order is essential, so make sure you follow it correctly.
- Wait and try again if necessary: Breeding monsters in My Singing Monsters is a matter of chance, so you might not get the desired monster on your first try. Each breeding attempt takes a specific amount of time, so be patient and keep trying if you don’t succeed the first time.
- Speed up the breeding process (optional): If you want to speed up the breeding process, you can use diamonds, which are the premium currency in the game. However, this is optional and not necessary for breeding a Yool.
- Hatch and place the Yool: Once the breeding process is complete, you will have an egg. Hatch the egg, and you will obtain a Yool. Place the Yool on your Cold Island to enjoy its unique sound and appearance.
Remember that breeding rare monsters like Yool can be challenging, and it may take several attempts before you successfully breed one. Patience and persistence are key. Good luck!
Q: What game are you referring to when you mention “Yool”?
A: I apologize for any confusion. The game I mentioned, My Singing Monsters, is a popular mobile game where players collect and breed various creatures to create a musical island. Yool is a rare monster that can be bred in that game.
Q: How do I unlock Cold Island in My Singing Monsters?
A: In order to unlock Cold Island, you need to reach level 9 in the game. Once you reach that level, you can purchase Cold Island from the Market using in-game currency or diamonds.
Q: Can I breed a Yool on an island?
A: No, Yool can only be bred on Cold Island. You need to have Cold Island unlocked and purchase the necessary monsters from the Market on that island.
Q: Are there any other requirements for breeding a Yool?
A: Aside from having the required monsters (Mammott and T-Rox), there are no additional requirements for breeding a Yool. Simply place the monsters in the correct order and wait for the breeding process to complete.
Q: How long does it take to breed a Yool?
A: The breeding time for a Yool is 15 hours. Keep in mind that breeding times may vary depending on the game version and updates, so it’s always a good idea to check in-game for accurate information.
Q: Is there a specific time or season to breed a Yool?
A: Yes, Yool is considered a “seasonal” monster, meaning it can only be bred during specific times of the year in the game. In My Singing Monsters, Yool is typically available for breeding during the winter holiday season, around December. However, it’s important to note that game events and updates can alter breeding availability, so it’s best to check the game during the appropriate season.
Q: Is there any way to increase the chances of breeding a Yool?
A: In My Singing Monsters, the chances of breeding a specific monster are random. However, players have reported that placing torches near the breeding structure can slightly increase the likelihood of breeding rare monsters. Torches can be purchased and placed on Cold Island to increase the chances of successfully breeding a Yool.
I hope these FAQs provide additional clarity on breeding a Yool in My Singing Monsters. Enjoy the game and good luck with your breeding efforts!
Read This: How to Bleed Brakes by yourself